Collecting Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide to us when you register with Employee Time Clock: Tracking Clock In / Out’s website includes your organization name, email address, your desired password and PIN code. The information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or procedure associated with the use of Employee Time Clock: Tracking Clock In / Out. Also, the collection of the information is necessary for the purpose of identifying your account personally.
- Information you provide when completing a profile on your Wittymanager Company access site includes personal details (birthdate, residential address, etc.), company details (position and department, work hours, payroll, etc.), family background, and skills and interests. However, Employee Time Clock: Tracking Clock In / Out can already be used with or without those additional information.
- Information you provide when you subscribe to a newsletter or other periodic report or notification that we provide, includes your email address.
- Information about your device or computer, including android device type and android device ID may be collected in order to restrict device connections of Employee Time Clock: Tracking Clock In / Out.
- Information about your visits to and use of Wittymanager Inc.’s website, including how you use Employee Time Clock: Tracking Clock In / Out, such as examples might include the timing, length, frequency, and pattern of use, and the pages, screens, or other displays of information viewed by the user. User (admin) registers/adds other users through Witty HR module and client information through HelpDesk module.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through Employee Time Clock: Tracking Clock In / Out.
- Information needed to review and make changes to your personal information or review your personal information includes your login credentials (email, password).
- Additional information that Wittymanager may collect includes email address, phone number, GPS address, and physical address during registration, if an update will be done in Employee Time Clock: Tracking Clock In / Out.
- Wittymanager provides an option of importing your contact list from your phonebook to the site’s server as a personal backup. You will have the choice of either letting the whole organization see the imported contact list or let it be visible just for you.
Disclosing Personally Identifiable Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to the following third parties, for the purposes specified:
- Service Providers. We do not use third parties to Human Resource Management solutions to companies on our Application.
- Other Third Parties. We may disclose your email address, store name, phone number, menus and GPS address in order to create an account for subscription payments necessary like credit card processing and printing.
- Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your personally identifiable information that we collect from you when we are required to do so by the law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Wittymanager, Inc.
- Agents. We may disclose your personally identifiable information that we collect from you to our customer service agents, technical service agents, and/or sales agents in order to provide the appropriate assistance that we think that is best suited to you. The said information to be collected includes the business name, phone number, transaction details, and email address that will be collected by the agents from you in order to provide an easy and quick answer to your questions about Employee Time Clock: Tracking Clock In / Out. These information will only be used for this purpose.
- Affiliates. We may disclose your personally identified information to our employees only in order to address Employee Time Clock: Tracking Clock In / Out inquiries smoothly.
Making Changes to Your Information
This Employee Time Clock: Tracking Clock In / Out permits you to review and make changes to the personally identifiable information we collect from you. You can make changes by logging in to the Wittymanager company access site using your login credentials, and process the changes you wanted to make.
policy will not be retroactively applied and will not alter how we handle personally identifiable information we previously collected from you
Response to Do Not Track Signals
Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may have the browser inform websites or internet services you visit that you do not wish to have personally identifiable information about your activities tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers across time and across third-party Internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. These are commonly called “do not track” signals. Wittymanager Inc. does not respond to such signals and does not track its users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising.
We do not allow any third party to collect personally identifiable information about a user’s online activities, over time and across different sites, services, and applications, when that user uses our application.