1. Go to Settings > Timeclock App Settings.
2. Under Verification > Face Verification tab, toggle the Enable Face Verification to turn it on.
3. Verification Type must be set to “Scan face points to verify identity online”.
*If verification type is set to “Take employee photo and attach to time record”, the device captures only the employee photo without verifying if the identity is correct.
4. Select the frequency of syncing captured photos and the camera capture delay time.
5. Hit the Save button if done.
*These data will be later displayed on Clocked-in List page and Timesheet Management page.
Note: Any changes made on the website settings, you must go to you tablet/mobile time clock app home screen, click the overflow button at the top right of the screen beside the notification bell icon and click Refresh Data so all your settings changes will reflect on the device.
1. At the Home screen page of your Time Clock app, click the overflow menu at the upper left.
*Make sure that you are in the Company Mode.
2. Select Verify Identity > Face Verification
3. Toggle Enable face verification and the set Verification type to Scan face points to verify identity online.